[mythtv-users] TV Out quality problems (nvidia)

huffman at graze.net huffman at graze.net
Tue Jul 20 15:29:57 EDT 2004

I assume you're using the ivtv drivers - do you know what version?  You may be
able to at least see if your changes are being set by going to a command prompt
and doing an 'ioctl_test -a' and look at the driver settings for Hue /
Saturation / Brightness.  You can also set them here, but I don't know how that
will affect MythTV as it often likes to control things itself.

Brian