[mythtv-users] MythAM ??

Mike Trisko mike.trisko at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 20 17:53:04 EDT 2004

There are specialized products that do this, some examples:

http://www.pogoproducts.com/radio_yourway.html
http://www.ccrane.com/versacorder-cassette-recorder.aspx

If you Google you can find a few PC AM/FM tuner cards and some can still be purchased (e.g., ADS Cadet), but a lot of them appear to be discontinued, so support and up-to-date applications may not be easy to find.

Good luck,
Mike