[mythtv-users] Recommendation for DVB-T card

Clyde Stubbs clyde at htsoft.com
Tue Jul 20 22:01:27 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 04:03:33PM +0200, Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have build a MythTV system with a AverTV DVB-T card running on Fedora

Which AverTV card is it? The newer card - identified as a "771" - is working
fine for me. It has an MT352 decoder chip, inside the Samsung tuner. I
have heard reports that the older card ("761") demonstrates
inferior performance. The 771 is supported by the current LinuxTV CVS.

I also have a Nebula DigiTV card which works fine, but no better
than the AverTV, and it was over twice the price.

Clyde

--
Clyde Stubbs                     |            HI-TECH Software
Email: clyde at htsoft.com          |          Phone            Fax