[mythtv-users] what are you recording (take 2)

Cotter, Paul M. pcotter at kmzr.com
Wed Jul 21 11:55:05 EDT 2004

Nothing on TV????  How about:

Monk
The 4400
The Grid
The Dead Zone
NYPD 24/7
The Daily Show

(my current record list)

Important:
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify the sender, by electronic
mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original
message without making any copies.