[mythtv-users] Black screen with sound

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 21 15:17:14 EDT 2004

That looks like what is happening.  I've narrowed it down to when I've used
tvtime.  After I exit Myth won't display anything.  If I restart X its fine.  It
won't be a big deal for long since I'm almost done setting this thing up.
Unless xine causes that same problem.  I'll have to check when I get home from
work.

Stephen