[mythtv-users] what are you recording (take 2)

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 21 19:25:47 EDT 2004

>> Actually, for the first time, my system's capacity is going to
>> be quite inadequate this summer.  There is that little sporting event
>> in Athens next month -- 1210 hours broadcast over 6 channels (plus HDTV).

b> 6 channels? which ones?
[...]

        Sorry, it's mostly regular cable TV:  NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, USA,
Bravo, and Telemundo.  HDTV programming is 399 hours (seems to be
24 hours a day; includes replays?):

http://www.tvbarn.com/ticker/archives/021458.html

Actually, now that I've seen the programming grid:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tvlistings/5016759/detail.html

it doesn't look that bad.  Excluding HDTV, there are at most three
channels active at any one time (and just one during primetime).
--

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.