[mythtv-users] what are you recording (take 2)

Cuddles -- "Soft and furry, but I've got CLAWS!" cuddles at flowerseatshit.com
Wed Jul 21 22:40:02 EDT 2004

John Kuhn wrote:
> summer months are on us and I'm not finding much to record these days..
> i thought if we sparked up a new "what are you watching thread" we could
> get ideas of new shows to watch..

My lineup --

American Chopper (same as you, John!)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (just finished Season 2)
Big (again, same as you)
Codename: Kids Next Door
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (do we see a trend here?)
Outer Limits (the OLD ones)
SeaLab 2021

And I WOULD be taping Mail Call on the History Channel but that's the
ONE channel I can't fine-tune well enough to record. (terrible static on
that channel, but ONLY in here. Both TVs bring it in crystal clear).

--
Cuddles
http://www.flowerseatshit.com -- Sucez ma mamelle.