[mythtv-users] Can mythtv handle two dumb capture cards?

Adam Bown lists at it-squared.net
Thu Jul 22 14:32:54 EDT 2004

This isn't really important.  I clearly should have worded my original post
differently.  What is important is:

Is it possible, that if you have logging turned on, a poor signal might
cause a drain on system resources (due to the increased logging) and
therefore compound the issue?  Furthermore, could this explain the "audio
buffer overflows" that I (and the original poster whose name I have now
forgotten) were experiencing?

That was my hypothesis, is this a sensible suggestion or doggy doo doo?

Adam.