[mythtv-users] re: Can mythtv handle two dumb capture cards?

Adam Felson adamf123us at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 15:21:20 EDT 2004

mythtv at handcoder posted:
>I've got 2 bt878 cards on a XP2000+ and it runs fine. How much RAM
do >you have. I was having several problems with the most recent
myth, >and found it was a memory issue. I've had my mythtv running
for about >2.5 years on this box. Always had 256M ram. With the
latest myth 15.1 >and cvs I found it would not run stable with less
than 512.

>Ben

It must be something else --- I'm running w/ 768M.
What resolution do you use?  I'm running @ 480x480 with mpeg-4
compression in real time.

=====
Please reply to a.f.5 at pobox.com