[mythtv-users] HOWTO: Interactive Fine Tuning ? (PVR-250)

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Sun Jul 25 15:06:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have some channels on my cable-tv a little bit off the standard
frequencies (pal-europe-west). I would like to finetune the channels
interactively, e.g. seeing immediately what I changed like with the
brightness etc. recording controls. Now I have to adjust the value in the
DB and then change the channel to check etc. - which is very time
consuming.

Could fine tuning be added to the recording controls ? Or are there some
secret buttons for that one ?

Thanks,
Schlomo

PS: Using mythtv-0.15.1