[mythtv-users] Slow channel switching on PVR-250 ?

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Mon Jul 26 02:28:30 EDT 2004

Hi,

well. My frontend and my backend are in the living room and have no disks.
the disks are in the basement and used over NFS (I don't have cable-TV in
the basement).

Using browse mode might be nice if I would have decent EPG data. This is
not the case here.

BTW, the OSD has all kind of funny problems, text beeing chopped off at
the right even though there would be more space for it.

The Q was actually, how to reduce the buffering ?

Thanks,
Schlomo

--
Regards,