[mythtv-users] Composite Only capture card?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Jul 26 08:51:53 EDT 2004

Cuddles -- "Soft and furry, but I've got CLAWS!" wrote:

> Ok folks. I'm thinking about adding a second tv card to my system, but
> what I'm wanting is composite-in only. Anyone know if there's such an
> animal out there?

First, try to start a new thread instead of replying to an existing one
(it messes up how this thread it displayed in the archives and many mail
readers).

Second, why?  You can easily pick up a composite to s-video converter
for next to nothing and then you don't limit your selection of cards.

Kevin