[mythtv-users] Chaning mythtv user password

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 13:52:19 EDT 2004

	Hi, I want to change the password for the mythtv user on my Myth box.
However, I am not entirely sure of all the places that the password is
used.
	The access to the mysql server should be independent from the user
account so I don't think that I need to change that. Therefore, the only
thing that I can think of is the auto-login screen. Can anyone think of
anything else that will break if I change the user account password?

Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net