[mythtv-users] Dual PVR250s + NFS = dropped frames ** SOLVED **

Matt Perry cwd at unshift.net
Wed Jul 28 13:33:38 EDT 2004

Well, looks like I fixed it.

After seeing the load avg hit 5.6 while recording, I got a little
suspicious of the ethernet card.  I swapped it out with another, and
bingo.  I think it might have only been running at 10Mb (or something else
weird was going on), and it couldn't keep up.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions.

     - Matt