[mythtv-users] Stuck on a specific channel for 3 days and no way to change!

Coume - MythTVtalk.com coume at mythtvtalk.com
Thu Jul 29 15:53:32 EDT 2004

Hello,

Ok, so here is my problem,and I really do not know what to do next!

I am stuck on a specific channel, and I can't change the channel.

I rebooted several times the backend, then I must have tried to re-use mythsetup at least 10 times...
I tried to delete the channels, the PVR config etc... either from the DB or at the beginning of mythsetup

I also tried changing channel names as mentionned in an old msg on the ml from 2003.. nothing works...

Thxs in advance
Ludo
--
http://www.mythtvtalk.com - The MythTv users community forum