[mythtv-users] dynamic update when a recording time occurs.

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Jul 29 16:34:54 EDT 2004

Croxon, Nigel wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When I schedule a recording, what page dynamically updates,
> so I know when a recording has started?
>
> Meaning, as the time clock ticks up to my start time, which page then
> updates when the actual time occured?  Let me know the status from
> 'not recording' to 'recording'.

That was the Fix Scheduling Conflicts that you were looking
at that updated when a recording started. The item(s) change
from white to the recording color, orange or green depending
on the theme, and items whose endtime has past are removed
from the list. This list also updates when any items are added,
canceled or changed from any frontend, mythweb or after
mythfilldatabase runs.

--  bjm