[mythtv-users] Setting up a pvr250 and a bttv capture card

Vidal vidal at lanwantech.net
Thu Jul 29 16:37:52 EDT 2004

I am running Slackware and only have /etc/modules.conf, no /etc/modules
( i assume this is the same thing).  However I do not know how to
reorder the the order in which modules load.   Can you point me in the
right direction?  I reincluded my modules.conf information in case it helps.

#pvr-250
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
options ivtv tuner=39    # type=39