[mythtv-users] Setting up a pvr250 and a bttv capture card

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Thu Jul 29 18:24:29 EDT 2004

Okay, I'm going to show my ignorance.  I don't know the first thing
about Slackware, modules.conf isn't the same thing as modules, as far as
I know.  You'll probably be better served to search on a Slackware
mailing list or forum for information on module loading.

Good luck!

Vidal wrote:

 > I am running Slackware and only have /etc/modules.conf, no
/etc/modules ( i assume this is the same thing).  However I do not know
how to reorder the the order in which modules load.   Can you point me
in the right direction?  I reincluded my modules.conf information in
case it helps.