[mythtv-users] avformat error: -1

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 29 20:10:06 EDT 2004

I've been having the same sort of issue.  I just picked up an PVR-250 and ever
since my machine crashes (caps and scroll lock is flashing) hard about an hour
after it starts marking the commercials after it finishes recording.  I've
turned off auto marking so we'll see if that is truely it.  Unfortunatly when it
crashes I can't get to a console window and there is nothing in the logs.  I
don't know if it has anything to do with Myth or with the ivtv driver.  I'm
using Gentoo with the gentoo 2.4.26 kernel.

Stephen