[mythtv-users] avformat error: -1

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 29 20:57:21 EDT 2004

What chip set are you running.  I've got an nForce2 on a Gigabyte motherboard
and APM seems to crash this this also and I've had problems with my SATA drive
(which holds all my video's) with out ACPI.  To make matter worse the 2.6 series
don't have good support for SATA (after a few mins I can't access the drive).
I'll try downloading the 2.4.25 and give it a try.  I just hope my SATA drive is
supported properly.

Stephen