[mythtv-users] Stuck in PAL mode. Help!

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Sat Jul 31 02:53:05 EDT 2004

Op za 31-07-2004, om 08:28 schreef Chris Petersen:
> Got my new Dishnetwork service hooked up today (looks great, btw)...
> transition over was pretty easy, just switched from the tv port to the
> svideo port.  However, for some reason the card (pctv pro) defaults to
> PAL mode.  I see an "ntsc" setting in the database, but obviously it
> doesn't do anything.

Chis,

There is a PAL/NTSC setting in the general option screen(3) in
mythtvsetup.
And also, in the channel table there is a colum "tvformat" if you want a
per channel setup.

You can probably also try to pass an option to the bttv module (but it's
been to long sice a last loaded a bttv module to remember exactly
how...)

Steven