[mythtv-users] .15 troubles - No capture and missing recordings

Mike Super msuper at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 1 01:00:30 EDT 2004

Hello,

I upgraded to .15 a few days ago with apt-get and am having two problems:

1) Video capture doesn't work anymore, all video is black. I can't even
capture manually following Jarod's intructions.

2) New recorded programs don't show up in the myth frontend, but ARE listed
in mythweb. These are all black because capture is broken, but the
inconsistency seems odd.

The DataDirect seems to be working because I successfully get guide
information each evening.

I don't understand why my capture would fail after the upgrade, if anyone
can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I've had a working
Myth box for 8 months and I'm really missing it!

Thanks,

Mike