[mythtv-users] ASUS DigiMatrix & mythTV

Ron Aldrich raldrich at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 16:28:37 EDT 2004

Actually, it turns out that I'm probably having a problem with the
saa7134 driver - it registers /dev/dsp1, but aplay doesn't find any
audio there (It doesn't get errors either - just doesn't play any
sound).  It may be that the TV card just isn't fully supported by v4l2
yet.

I may be able to get it working by moving the sound cable from the TV
in to one of the shared audio connectors (subwoofer out/audio in), but
that will break the tuner (not a problem for me, because I use an
external tuner).

Thanks,

Ron