[mythtv-users] transcode: possible bug report (?)

Franco net.surfer at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 1 18:52:54 EDT 2004

Hello,

if I try to transcode (rip) a DVD, I will always get a movie in english,
even though I do specify another language from the rip menu.
I've tried it at least twice with each of three different DVDs.

Also, one of these DVDs had a dts audio track and a dolby audio track.
If I tried to select the dolby track, transcode died,
while it worked with dts (still getting the wrong language, though).

I am currently running 0.15 on FC2, but I recall it happened also
with .14 on FC1.

HIH,
Franco