[mythtv-users] mythtv users in the UK - EPG

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 14:54:31 EDT 2004

Nick Craig-Wood wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 07:37:18PM +0100, Craig Tinson wrote:
>
>>Anyone in the UK managed to get a properly working and usable
>>program guide yet? with categories (for color highlighting etc)
>

> Assuming you are using DVB (Freeview) and you are happy with schedules
> for only the freeview programmes...

actually.. no.. sorry, I should have specified.. am using NTL Cable with
*all* the packages available.. so dvb wouldn't work for me.. pity
actually because dvb grabbers seem to work quite well by all accounts of
ppl on here..

--
Craig Tinson

8010 Media Ltd

                                      \|||/
                                      (o o)
_ _ /: Thbbft.  |   Craig Tinson               | "The most overlooked
\'o.O;   _/     |   8010 Media Ltd             | advantage of owning a
=(___)=         |   Email: craig at 8010.co.uk    | computer is that if