[mythtv-users] mythweb and IE

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 22:26:56 EDT 2004

am having a problem with mythweb on the wifes computer.. its win98/IE6..
and when I go to *any* page on mythweb is gets all silly.. it *seems*
like someone has put a "meta refresh=0" header in there somewhere.. but
it ain't there.. but the page just keep refreshing itself..

everything works like on a dream on my machine.. Firefox 0.8/FC2 and XP..

just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Cheers

--
Craig Tinson

8010 Media Ltd

                                      \|||/
                                      (o o)
_ _ /: Thbbft.  |   Craig Tinson               | "The most overlooked
\'o.O;   _/     |   8010 Media Ltd             | advantage of owning a
=(___)=         |   Email: craig at 8010.co.uk    | computer is that if