[mythtv-users] Mythbackend crash with backtrace

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Thu Jun 3 01:23:20 EDT 2004

Mythbackend is still running, so I guess a hang? It's non-responsive via
frontend or backend status. Usually, it looks like the tuner stops recording
and never releases the card for other scheduling. I can watch recorded shows
but as soon as I try to access the LiveTV it hangs. I didn't keep the rest
of the backtrace so I am running it again, will send when I get that.
Thanks.

Jason