[mythtv-users] Solved audio problem with PVR-350

Steve Frank steve.frank at bevcore.com
Thu Jun 3 17:26:08 EDT 2004

Peter -

Why not put those in /etc/rc.local ?

Steve

________________________________

	From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Peter Martens
	Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:03 PM
	To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
	Subject: [mythtv-users] Solved audio problem with PVR-350

	Hello,

	A few days ago I posted a problem about losing audio in MythTV
(PVR-350). That one is solved. After a lot of trial and error I found
that setting test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1 followed by test_ioctl -v
input=2,output=2 was the solution.
	Is there anybody else who has to make these settings before
getting audio? Is there a (somewhat more elegant) solution for this
issue? It is quite annoying to make these settings everytime I restart
my computer...

	I am also curious about playing aac-audiofiles in mythmusic.
When I look in mythtv-commits it should be added a time ago (and
available in 0.15), but in my case MythMusic doesn't see any aac files.

	Hope to get an answer.

	Greetings

	Peter