[mythtv-users] mythbackend session "run as root" popping up

Joel Anderson myth at jobless.ca
Fri Jun 4 21:43:37 EDT 2004

Looks like it was stuff that was running when the session got saved at some
point.  I removed entries in /home/mythtv/.kde/share/config/ksmserverrc,
which seems to have done the trick.  I think manually saving a new session
would do it too, or setting kde to use a blank session in the Control Panel.

HTH,

Joel Anderson