[mythtv-users] mythbackend session "run as root" popping up

BP lists at qucae.com
Fri Jun 4 22:25:03 EDT 2004

I used to see this occasionally.  I believe it's related to the the KDE
setting to "Restore previous session" when you login.  It is KDE
prompting you, not Myth.  I think I used to see it if I restarted the
backend from within KDE and ivtv then locked up the system without a
proper shutdown.  No need to enter a password or anything if you have
the backend set to start on boot as it's already running.