[mythtv-users] lircrc for Tivo remoe

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sat Jun 5 22:47:24 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 10:49:23AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Would anyone care to share their .lircrc file for a Tivo remote?
> (Series 1 in my case.) I've created one myself but it doesn't seem to
> use all of the buttons optimally nor all of Myth's features, so I'd like
> to see what others have come up with.

Well nobody bothered to reply unfortunately, which is a pity as I know
that there are people on this list using this remote. In case anyone
else has this question in the future, here's what I'm using. The main
deficiency is no mapping for PageUp/PageDown, Home/End for longer jumps
and ad skipping.

Hamish