[mythtv-users] RE: 0.15.1 RPMs

Karm may karmmyth at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 00:43:02 EDT 2004

 Are RPM packages available for 0.15.1? I do a
"apt-get install
mythtv-suite" and it says that mythtv-suite is already
the newest
version, but I'm running 0.15. I installed my system
following Jarod's
guide.

Steve

I was wondering the same thing!  I decided to do the
compiling my self to get 0.15.1, and now I really am
grateful for the efforts of others creating rpms and
placing them in apt-get repositories!!! ;-)

Thank you in advance for creating all the rpms for apt-get!!!