[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase doesn't grab data

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Sun Jun 6 15:59:02 EDT 2004

> I was using tv_grab_na_dd with 0.14 before this upgrade and it was
> working fine from there. I'm getting a similar message if I try to run
> the same sorta command on my system. It's hard to tell if this is a
> zap2it problem or not.

I can confirm the problem is with zap2it. (Though it is unfortunate that
mythfilldatabase deletes the data before confirming it actually has a valid
response with new data).

Here is an excerpt from the tail end of a download:

    <schedules>
        <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
            <faultcode
xmlns:ns1='urn:TMSWebServices'>ns1:ZTVWebServiceTechnical
Error</faultcode>
            <faultstring>An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again
later. If this message reappears, please contact support.</faultstring>
            <detail><faultnumber>100</faultnumber></detail>
        </SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Do not attempt to fix the problem by running mythfilldatabase with params to
refill a day, that day will be lost as well.

--
Anduin Withers