[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase failing on DataDirect connection

Curt Parker dirt at dixie-net.com
Sun Jun 6 23:36:54 EDT 2004


I have wget 1.9.1, wget-1.9.1-r2 in gentoo's portage.

Curt

Scott Rowe wrote:

>Ugrade wget to 1.9 or better.. 
>
>  
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org 
>>[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Curt Parker
>>Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 7:49 PM
>>To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>>Subject: [mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase failing on 
>>DataDirect connection
>>
>>I been trying to get my system updated to .15 for awhile.  
>>Whenever I run mythfilldatabase, I get this error a bunch of times:
>>
>>--19:45:35--
>>http://datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com/tvlistings/xtvdService
>>           => `-'
>>Resolving datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com... 206.18.98.160 
>>Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com[206.18.98.160]:80... 
>>connected.
>>HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized 
>>Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com[206.18.98.160]:80... 
>>connected.
>>HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized 
>>Authorization failed.
>>
>>gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
>>--19:45:36--
>>http://datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com/tvlistings/xtvdService
>>           => `-'
>>Resolving datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com... 206.18.98.160 
>>Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com[206.18.98.160]:80... 
>>connected.
>>HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized 
>>Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com[206.18.98.160]:80... 
>>connected.
>>HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized 
>>Authorization failed.
>>
>>gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
>>
>>I'm using the username and password I signed up for at 
>>zap2it, and those work fine on their site.  Also, the 
>>DataDirect service worked fine in
>>.14 after I followed the instructions to use it.  When I try 
>>to run mythfilldatabase_dd now, though, it says to use the 
>>internal DataDirect service.  I would like ot try puttin my 
>>username and password in the url like 
>>http://username:password@url/ if I could figure out where it is.  
>>Any suggestions?
>>
>>Curt Parker
>>_______________________________________________
>>mythtv-users mailing list
>>mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>>http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>>
>>    
>>
>
>  
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>mythtv-users mailing list
>mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>  
>



More information about the mythtv-users mailing list