[mythtv-users] mythweb and IE

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 08:09:08 EDT 2004

Dan..

thanks for the reply.. and sorry about the 3day wait.. to be honest I'd
forgotten I'd sent this email (was a late night thing.. lol)

Your solution worked :) !! thanks!!

and yes.. it's strange.. it's all pretty standard stuff.. and this is
from a stock FC1 install with a clean .15 myth install.. and the httpd
isn't being used for anything else.. so am suprised this hasn't been
brought up before..

maybe the mainteners for mythweb might consider changing the default
.htaccess to remove this line.. as the stock install for php.ini has
"session.save_path = /tmp" defined anyways.. and most ppl only use the
httpd for mythweb on a backend server anyways..

anyways.. thanks again for the help :)

Craig