[mythtv-users] UK 7 DAY EPG Source!

Chris Birkinshaw chris at sound-advice.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 23:20:40 EDT 2004

I have tv_grab_dvb running hourly, collecting 7 Day EPG data for all the digital terrestrial
services in the UK via my Nova T PCI DVB card. (many thanks to Mark Bryars for this excellent
tool)

It struck me that many people are having trouble with UK EPG sources right now, so wondered if
anyone would like HTTP access to this file?

Perhaps if the demand is large someone with more bandwidth (I only have 256kbits/s upload) could
volunteer to host the file, and I could upload it hourly to the server.

Chris