[mythtv-users] Titivillus-OSD

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Tue Jun 8 14:45:14 EDT 2004

Simon Kenyon wrote:

>On Friday 04 June 2004 19:23, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
>

>>Now that Titivillus is up on the main Myth site, I'd like to point out
>>that there's a matching OSD theme for it available at
>>http://www.jdonavan.net/myth .  Screenshots of both Titivillus and
>>Titivillus-OSD are at http://www.jdonavan.net/myth/screens.
>>
>>Also at http://www.jdonavan.net/myth is an alternate menu theme that can
>>be installed.  Just unarchive it in your themes directory and select the
>>menu theme from the appearance settings page.
>>

>been having a look at your theme. thanks for making it available. will use it
>for a few days to get a feel for it.
>
>noticed a small buglet in that Titivillus/title/title_dvd.png has the text
>"DVD Settings" when probably it should just be "DVD" (based on the pattern of
>all the others)

The theme was designed to work with my menu theme which is organized
quite a bit differently (for example DVD stuff isn't in it's own menu).
I thought I'd gone through all the original menus and made sure they all
worked correctly but apparently I missed one (at least).  The next time
I update I'll fix things so that folks using the original menus see the
right thing.