[mythtv-users] Hello can any one help me????

Mattias Quadt Mattias at msq-software.com
Tue Jun 8 15:35:48 EDT 2004

This is the third time Iím posting this.

I have problem with mythfilldatabase.

As there are no good grabber for Swedish channels, i have found a program that is called televinken that should do the trick.
The grabber that is for Sweden (tv_grab_se) is working but has only channels for viasat.
I have more channels then the grabbers has.

Televinken is a little program with some scripts to collect TV channels.
I have not found many posts on how to use televinken.
As far as i know the xml output file from televinken is compatible with mythtv.

To use the televinken xml file i have to use the mythfilldatabase --file command.
This is where Iím stuck.
When trying to load the database, Iím only getting errors

Now I hope that some one can help me to solve this.

This is what I do
I run televinken fetch_listing.pl (grab channels info)
Converting the xml file to utf-8
recode latin1..utf-8 /mythtv/xmltv_listing.xml

After that I tried to fill the database
mythfilldatabase 1 -1 /mythtv/xmltv_listing.xml

Mythfilldatabase return
### bypassing grabbers, reading directly from file
Error in 3995:294: error occurred while parsing content
Updating icons for sourceid: 1
Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.

Iím using FC2 and mythtv 0.15