[mythtv-users] Hello can any one help me????
michelle.moss at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 9 02:07:05 EDT 2004
Mattias Quadt wrote:
>This is the third time I’m posting this.
>I have problem with mythfilldatabase.
>As there are no good grabber for Swedish channels, i have found a program that is called televinken that should do the trick.
>The grabber that is for Sweden (tv_grab_se) is working but has only channels for viasat.
>I have more channels then the grabbers has.
>Televinken is a little program with some scripts to collect TV channels.
>I have not found many posts on how to use televinken.
>As far as i know the xml output file from televinken is compatible with mythtv.
>To use the televinken xml file i have to use the mythfilldatabase --file command.
>This is where I’m stuck.
>When trying to load the database, I’m only getting errors
>Now I hope that some one can help me to solve this.
>This is what I do
>I run televinken fetch_listing.pl (grab channels info)
>Converting the xml file to utf-8
>recode latin1..utf-8 /mythtv/xmltv_listing.xml
>After that I tried to fill the database
>mythfilldatabase 1 -1 /mythtv/xmltv_listing.xml
>### bypassing grabbers, reading directly from file
>Error in 3995:294: error occurred while parsing content
>Updating icons for sourceid: 1
>Adjusting program database end times...
>0 replacements made.
>I’m using FC2 and mythtv 0.15
Sorry, I can't really help you except to say that I use the --file
option without any problems here in Belgium. To me it looks as though
there is a problem with the xml file (but I know very little about this
stuff). Maybe you should try a different grabber just to see if that
More information about the mythtv-users