[mythtv-users] Weird alsa problem

Chris Strom mythtv at eeeCooks.com
Wed Jun 9 07:54:16 EDT 2004

In alsamixer, `------' above a channel indicates that it can be captured
from.  Is there a `------' above the Line channel?  If so, you should be
able to select that channel, then hit space to capture from than
channel.

If there is no `------' (or `CAPTUR') above the Line channel, then you
probably have your alsa mis-configured, in which case, you should check
the alsa site for details on your card.

Hope that gives you something to work with,

Chris