[mythtv-users] No Channel Icons on OSD

H Mack hardhatmack at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:11:20 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a question about displaying channel icons on the OSD.
I see from various screenshots that this is possible, but they don't
appear on my OSD during Live TV or recorded playback (regardless of
what theme or OSD theme I select).  I have channel icons defined in the
'channel' table in the database, and the icons show up fine in the EPG.

Is there an option I am missing somewhere?

Backend:
Pentium PIII w/256 MB, PVR-250 card
Running RedHat Linux 9 with 2.4.26 kernel and MythTV 0.15
Using the DataDirect service

Frontend:
Xbox running Xebian 1.0.2 and MythTV 0.15

Much thanks,
Stephen