[mythtv-users] Diskless EPIA w/PVR-350 (was: Problems with theVIAKM400 chipset)

Neil Davidson lists at backslash.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 13:19:26 EDT 2004

After reading the discussion about using an EPIA based system as a front end
I did a little digging. I found the forums at http://linpvr.org/ to be very
useful.

There is a fan less case designed for the EPIA-M10000, I don't know if the
M9000 would work with it or not (perhaps a quick email to the manufacturers
would be an idea).

http://www.scythe.co.jp/en/cooler/epia.htm

This case with a M10000 booting over the network coupled with the biggest
LCD monitor I can find is what I have planned for my bedroom. Silent, low
power and small.

hope this is of use to you.