[mythtv-users] Audio Authority 9A60 blank screen?
gaelons at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:41:16 EDT 2004
I have tried the "The quick-and-dirty, might save you lots of time route" in
I have the exact same ChainTech motherboard he uses, so I figured it would
I see a completely BLANK screen on my Panasonic 32" 4:3 HDTV with the
Jarod's XF86Config file.
Should I see something at all if the settings are NOT correct?
* I know the Component jacks on the TV work because I have plugged another
external HDTV tuner in it before.
* I know that the QUALITY of the cable is not great (using just an old
COMPOSITE cable for now), so I don't expect to see a perfect picture, but I
expect I would see A picture.
* Yes, the 9A60 is indeed getting Power.
* Yes, the 9A60 has the cables properly hooked up to the VGA port and the
* Yes, the 9A60 is plugged into the Component plugs properly.
* Yes, the HDTV is viewing the correct Component input.
I have tried hooking up the 9A60 to my existing ReplayTV's VGA port (and
yes, with the VGA port enabled), but still a blank screen.
I have a feeling it is a bad 9A60, but I want to verify it before RMA'ing
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.
More information about the mythtv-users