[mythtv-users] Diskless EPIA w/PVR-350 (was: Problems withtheVIAKM400 chipset)

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Thu Jun 10 09:37:29 EDT 2004

How about using alu-plastic sandwich material (used for exhibitions and
signs etc)?
It has the benefit at it's extremely easu to make nice corner is and you get
a brushed or matt alu finish.
You simply cut away the alu plate on one side and bend the corner.... No
need for heavy machienery.
The front could be made of the same material or of a dark acrylic where the
IR can pass through and you simplu glue it to the main cover....
Just a thought
rgds
anders