[mythtv-users] MythGame - fceu fullscreen? controller setup?

Jon Kunze jkunze at pop3.utoledo.edu
Thu Jun 10 16:25:05 EDT 2004

I know this has been asked many times, but I have yet to find the answer in
the archives. I'm trying to get fceu to run fullscreen, and allow me to map
my controller button assignments. The command I'm using to start it is:

"/usr/bin/fceu-sdl -opengl 0 -fs 0"

This loads the roms fine, but there is a sizable black area all around the
emulator screen. Has anyone remedied this as of yet?

Also, how do I configure my controller to work with fceu? I've gotten it to
work with ZSnes, but not with fceu yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Jon Kunze