[mythtv-users] Re: Audio Authority 9A60 blank screen?

Christopher Vargas cv at chrisandmaria.com
Thu Jun 10 21:14:48 EDT 2004

--- Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> Can you clarify what you see in the POST sequence? I
> see next to nothing, just
> brief rolling blips most of the time. Can you
> actually read the text?

Yup, the whole memory check count-up and the speed the
memory is running at, "press DEL to set the BIOS" (or
whatever the exact wording is), the Energy Star logo,
the listing of all my IDE devices, then the single
line that LILO is doing its thing (again, don't recall
the exact wording). At this point the picture
disappears and stays gone until I see the big nVidia
splash screen.