[mythtv-users] mc.sql

Matt Morgan matt at jiffycomp.com
Thu Jun 10 22:30:07 EDT 2004

A couple other threads on this in the archive, but nothing super helpful.

When I run

mysql -u root < mc.sql

from the database directory, it runs fine, but the db is created without any
tables in it (as far as I can tell). So that when I run

mythfilldatabase --import-icon-map iconmap.xml --update-icon-map

I get a bunch of errors about no such table being there.

It seems incorrect in the HOW-TO that the mySQL instructions, in section 6,
follow the xmltv and mkiconmap.pl instructions in section 5, but that in
order to fill the database it must have to be there already? Are the
instructions out of order or am I totally not getting this?

Thanks,
Matt