[mythtv-users] My Media Box hopes to launch Q4 2004

Chris Blackburn chris at cblackburn.com
Fri Jun 11 15:17:34 EDT 2004

Hi all,

We have just started a company to produce and support commercial MythTV
boxes!  Tentative name is "My Media Box".  Any suggestions are welcome.

We plan to price the entry-level, back-end box between 799 USD and 999
USD.  We will also offer a front-end and networked expansion units with
1 terabyte of storage.

More info can be found here: http://www.media-convergence.net/.

Please offer any suggestions or comments at info at media-convergence.net
or at the forum page at:
http://media-convergence.net/index.php?module=phpwsbb&PHPWSBB_MAN_OP=list&MMN_position=11:11

Help us to shape the company and the product into what you want it to
be.

Regards,

--
Chris Blackburn
Chief Technology Officer
cblackburn at media-convergence.net
http://media-convergence.net

"We empower the consumer by giving them control over their home entertainment experience."