[mythtv-users] Questions @ lirc/homebrew receiver & Jarod's guide

Matt Redmon mythtv-user at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 21:54:37 EDT 2004

Oh, and one more thing... if lirc can't find your receiver (after you've
filled in your own irq/io settings) then you may need to load the driver a
different way, such as putting the following in your rc.local instead of
using modules.conf:

setserial /dev/ttyS0 uart none
/sbin/modprobe lirc_serial irq=4 io=0x3f8
/sbin/service lircd start

Matt