[mythtv-users] Titivillus-OSD

Torsten Schenkel mythtv at isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jun 12 17:15:50 EDT 2004

Am Sa, den 12.06.2004 schrieb J. Donavan Stanley um 21:55:
> Torsten Schenkel wrote:
>
> >Am Fr, den 04.06.2004 schrieb J. Donavan Stanley um 20:23:
> >

> >>Also at http://www.jdonavan.net/myth is an alternate menu theme that can
> >>be installed.  Just unarchive it in your themes directory and select the
> >>menu theme from the appearance settings page.

> >Hi, I took the liberty to localise the alternate menus for germany.
> >Torsten
> >
> Thanks!
>
> I've applied this and uploaded the new menus.

OK, so I was too late. I found some smaller glitches in the german
translations that were there already:

patch2 is some hyphens and blanks in assembled words that didn't belong
there (in my opinion)

patch3 is something I'm not sure of: The text in the info settings
dialogue is too long to fit in one line. Thus it breaks and looks
terrible. I shortened it to only show the section not the word
"Einstellungen" so instead of "Nachrichten Einstellungen" ("News
Settings" in english) it only says "Nachrichten" ("News"). Since there's
a big "Settings" on top of the page I'd guess it should be ok this way,
but if someone can thing of a shorter text that says the same as
"Einstellungen" I'd be happy to change it.

Patches are against the new version.

Torsten